“Transmac 70th Anniversary present – Smiling Campaign” Terms and Conditions
19 November 2022
Terms and Conditions
- This event is open to all individuals in Macau to participate;
- The event will start at 00:00 on November 23, 2022 and end at 23:59 on December 12, 2022;
- Participants after experiencing the Transmac -Transportes Urbanos de Macau S.A.R.L (hereinafter referred to as Transmac) services, scan the QR code on the bus compartment or on the event poster at the station, and complete the rating of “Driver Service” or “Station Service”. After successful registration and submission can participate in the lucky draw;
- When registering for the lucky draw, participants must provide their name, a valid phone number and the last four digits of the valid ID shown on their identification documents, to be used for contacting the award recipient and for verifying the identity. Each person can only register once, and repeated registration will be invalid;
- Transmac will not be responsible for the failure to complete the registration or confirm the eligibility for the award due to errors, omissions or incorrect information filled by the participants;
- The personal data collected in this event, will only be used for lucky draw and prize collection purposes, and to ensure that policies on personal data collection comply with the provisions of the “Personal Data Protection Act” (Law no. 8/2005);
- Valid phone numbers are Macau phone numbers (+853) and Mainland phone numbers (+86);
- If false reports, malicious or false ratings are found, or the lucky draw registration is conducted in an improper way, or the content of this event is maliciously slandered, Transmac reserves the right to cancel all ratings submitted, participate in the lucky draw and eligibility for prizes. Transmac also reserves the right of legal recourse against those involved in violations;
- There is no limit to the number of rating times a participant can submit, however, each of the driver service rating and the station service rating can get a lucky draw chance once a day at most (that is, a maximum of two chances per day), and the number of chances can be accumulated;
- Each participant can only win the prize once; all prizes cannot be returned or exchanged for cash once sent;
- The lucky draw will be randomly selected by the computer software of Transmac before December 21, 2022. The results and detailed arrangements for prize collection will be announced on the Transmac official website on December 23, 2022. The winner must pick up the prize at designated locations during office hours from January 3 to 20, 2023;
- If winners fail to claim the prize within the specified date, it means they will give up the right to claim the prize, and Transmac will reserve the right to deal with the prize;
- Winners must present a valid ID when claiming the prizes, for identity verification purposes;
- If the winner fails to claim the prize in person, he/she must write an authorization letter to the person collecting the prize on his/her behalf. This person when collecting the prize on his/her behalf, must present a copy of the winner’s ID card and refer the respective authorization letter for verification and prize collection;
- The pictures of the prizes published on the event posters and related promotional materials are for reference only. There is no style or color choice for the prizes, and the actual product shall prevail. Transmac is not the supplier of the prizes and therefore will not be responsible for any loss or liability related to them;
- The winners voluntarily provide and sign the consent form, agree to the photos, portraits, videos and other materials collected in this event, Transmac has the right to use them for other promotional purposes;
- System failures or system discrepancies may affect the accuracy of cumulative draw chances. During the event, if the chance of lucky draw is affected due to computer system failure or other force majeure factors, resulting in the event being unable to proceed smoothly, Transmac reserves the right to change or terminate the event time and content;
- Anyone who participates in this activity means that they have fully understood the terms and conditions are willing to accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions;
- Transmac reserves the right to interpret and revise the terms and conditions of this activity, to suspend or terminate without prior notice and responsibility and participants shall not object. Transmac reserves the right of final interpretation and decision in the event of any disputes regarding this activity.
- Participants who violate the rules of this sweepstakes will be disqualified.
- If there is any discrepancy between the rules and contents of the English and Chinese versions of these terms, the rules and terms of the Chinese version shall prevail.